Premiseal Polyurethane Spray Foam Roofing SystemsThe PREMISEAL™ roofing system by Premium Spray Products is designed to provide a long term, sustainable roofing solution utilizing spray polyurethane foam.
When combined with our PREMICOTE™ line of primer and coatings you can create a roofsystem that will not leak, provides superior insulating power along with the energy efficient reflective qualities so important in reducing the life cycle cost of your roof. Our Premiseal roofing systems have been tested to CSA wind uplift standards.
Why install a spray polyurethane roof system?
- You have choices: Install as new system over most roof decking substrates or apply over an existing built up roofing system as a cost effective alternative to a complete tear-off.
- A spray polyurethane foam application provides a seamless monolithic roof system with no joints, seams or cracks that would allow moisture, heat or cold to enter.
- The high R-value of Closed Cell spray polyurethane foam will reduce the energy usage of any facility.
- Our PREMICOTE™ line of roof coatings will complete your new PREMISEAL™ roof system. PREMICOTE™ provides an additional weather-tight seal along with the UV light protection that will create a long lasting roof solution for the commercial property owner.
The Benefits of a Spray Polyurethane Roof System:
- Seamless – a leak free continuous seal over the entire roof
- High insulation value
- Lightweight and High Strength
- Tremendous adhesion to substrate
- Faster installation
- Sustainable: Long Life Cycle
- Rapid payback due to savings on energy usage