Foamsulate EcoFoamsulate Eco is our medium density CCMC listed certified foam for residential and commercial application. Foamsulate Eco is a tested Air barrier system, CCMC 13583-R.
Foamsulate Eco - Exclusive to Canada!
- Foamsulate Eco is a medium-density closed-cell spray foam which conforms to the ULC 705.1 standard for residential and commercial applications involving the National Building Code of Canada.
- Foamsulate Eco offers an excellent long term thermal resistance (LTTR) of 5.7 per inch of insulation at two inches thickness. The spray foam industry takes the long term view of using long term applied insulation values to describe the R value of a project. Other types of insulation provides an initial tested value that may not be indicitave of your long term insulation value.
- Foamsulate Eco is a Type 2 CCMC listed polyurethane foam. This is the highest classification for LTTR that the industry has and indicates an excellent LTTR value.
- Foamsulate Eco provides an air and vapor barrier for your project.
- Foamsulate Eco is a new generation spray foam. It utilizes the next generation blowing agent with zero ozone depletion.
- Foamsulate Eco must be applied by a trained and qualified foam contractor who follows the application standard in the National Building Code of Canada.
- Watch a video of Foamsulate Eco applied to a mock wall.
Foamsulate Eco - Our most popular Spray Foam on the Market
Foamsulate Eco is our medium density CCMC listed certified foam for residential and commercial application. Foamsulate Eco is a tested Air barrier system, CCMC 13583-R. Foamsulate Eco has achieved the “Type 2” classification for high R-Value in Canada. This product greatly helps a building achieve energy efficiency and offers improved air quality and comfort. Foamsulate Eco adds lasting strength and value to buildings as it does not settle, sag or deteriorate. It contains rapidly renewable and recycled ingredients.
We offer products formulated for consistency and performance. We test every batch of material to ensure that all of our material meets our uncompromising quality requirements.
Spray foam is the premium choice for residential and commercial insulation applications. Canada has strict guidelines and testing to ensure that all spray foam products meet material and application ULC (Underwriters laboratory of Canada) specifications.
Keeping the heat in and the cold out…
Your customers deserve the best insulation … and that's Premium Spray Products. Applying our residential and commercial polyurethane foam insulation has many benefits and is the preferred way to insulate against winter cold and summer heat. Our foam insulation can save up to 40% each year in heating and cooling costs … and can pay for itself in just a few years.
Here are a few other benefits…
- Foam insulation can be applied quickly.
- It is applied by trained, certified applicators.
- Acts as an air barrier, some formulations also act as a vapour barrier.
- It seals out drafts and won't sag, shrink or shift like batts or loose fill.
- It's mould-proof, pest-proof and reduces noise.
- Does not release harmful or smelly chemicals after curing.
- Does not damage the ozone layer.
Brochures, Specifications, MSDS
Masonry Wall and Corner Detail - Top View
Masonry Wall Opening - Base of Window
Masonry Wall Opening - Top of Window
Gypsum Board Floor - Wall Assembly
Wall and Corner Detail with Gypsum
Floor & Wall Assembly - Side View
Masonry Wall - Side View
Benefits of Spray Foam
There are several reasons to use spray foam. Quick installation, energy savings, environmental friendliness, health, and durability are primary benefits.
Foamsulate Eco spray foam acts as an air and vapour barrier, and is applied by trained and certified applicators. Air infiltration/exfiltration can account for 40% of energy loss in a building. Foamsulate Eco spray foam acts as an air barrier to stop this air leakage which can cause high energy bills.
Foamsulate products enhance the durability of your building. Spray foam works to control moisture in your building as it is a vapor barrier, and stops moisture accumulation from convection. This adds to the life of buildings as moisture is a primary source of building failure. Spray foam also adds to the strength of a building. Independent testing shows that wall assemblies using spray foam have racking strength 2-3 times higher than traditional wall assemblies.
By reducing moisture, Foamsulate can also make your building healthier. Mold needs water, appropriate temperatures, and food to survive. Water is the easiest of these factors to control, so you can help control mold in a building by using spray foam.